The Three Circles Foundation began in 2009 as a stirring in the heart of the Christian community in Chattooga and surrounding counties of Northwest Georgia to reach out and empower children from broken homes. An obedient group of volunteers and Board of Directors began to grow in response to Christ’s claim that the harvest is plenty but the workers are few (Matt 9:37-38). The headquarters are located on a small farm in Summerville, GA. At our first camp, we had 7 campers show up, and it was a blast! A disparate group of campers began to amass as they were invited month after month to attend our day camps. We quickly learned that this was to be a boys only camp for now! Today, our camper population includes boys ages 12 and up who are either in foster care, single parent, or kinship guardian homes. We now average 20 boys per camp. Most of who are return campers. We always welcome first-timers! We envision Three Circles Foundation becoming a national organization as God sees fit. If you feel led to become involved see the “Contact Us” page and let’s get started!
“Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me” –Jesus (Mark 9:37)
Some of the many goals of TFC are to provide:
1)An experiential biblical learning environment
2) A connection and sense of involvement with the community
3) A place for learning skill sets (i.e. growing food, plant/animal identification, blacksmithing, animal husbandry, mechanical/carpentry skills, etc.)
4) A hands-on way to learn about the Natural Environment from which we are so increasingly distanced
5) Respite care (giving parents/guardians a deserved day off!)
6) Building relationships (with other campers, volunteers, people from the community, etc)
7) FUN!!! And so much more!